Nepal Coffee Company (NCC) produces certified organic, shade grown Arabica from the beautiful Himalaya. We sell green beans and roasted coffee domestically and overseas.
We were Nepal’s first coffee company 40 years ago and remain the biggest coffee processor in the country. We source our delicious, 100% USDA organic Arabica from small farmers across 22 districts of Nepal, including Syangja, Palpa, Lalitpur, Gulmi, Kaski, Gorakha, Lamjung, and Tanahun.
We are currently expanding our database of local and global partners and would love to hear from your business. We generally respond to inquiries within one business day.
Nepal Coffee Company delivers:
- 100% certified organic Arabica from across Nepal
- Women’s empowerment in our office and farms
- Good social and environmental practices
- Fair and advance pay for farmers
- Education for employees’ children
- Roasted coffee in small batches to maintain flavour and aroma
Office: +977 015 249 096
Mobile: +977 981 898 3734
Address: Nepal Coffee Company, Swayambhu, Thulo Bharyang, Kathmandu, Nepal.